Saturday, November 16, 2013

Are there any 3D blu-ray players that also stream amazon instant video?

blu ray player netflix hulu amazon
 on New In 2009: Cheap Blu-ray Players | China Daily Mail
blu ray player netflix hulu amazon image



Lenababix3


I just got a 3D tv so I'm looking for a 3D blu-ray but I want one that can stream amazon instant video. I don't really care about Hulu or netflix since I have an apple tv and I don't use them as much as amazon anyway.


Answer
PS3 I believe is 3D now and I know it streams Amazon, I do everyday.

Why does netflix instant have such an awful selection?




Davie Blue


is there anything that has a better selection of streaming movies, something I can get on my panosonic blu ray player?


Answer
you have so many options other then Netflix..of course you will have to pay per movie on such sites as Walmart, Amazon( or be a Premier member - some movies are free) Hulu. GreenCine,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are there any 3D blu-ray players that also stream amazon instant video?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment