Friday, November 15, 2013

What new console system in your opinion is the best?

blu ray player home theater system reviews
 on Marantz-BD7003-Blu-rayPlayer-Reviewed.gif
blu ray player home theater system reviews image



Luger


I want reviews and comments on the PS3 and Xbox 360 NOT the Wii. I don't know which one to get out of those 2.


Answer
Get the PS3.It has more memory than the 360.PS3 comes with a built in Blu-ray disc player and it has better graphics.If you buy a special bundle you'll get 5 Games and 3 OR 5 movies with it.It comes with one OR two controllers.It also has a web browser and a PS3 store in which you could bye games and download demos,trailers,wallpapers and more.There are update almost every month and there will be a major which will include the PS3 Home. PS3 Home is a place where you could make your own dude and his hous with different furnitures.PS3 home also has arcades and theater so we could pay and watch movie in it.PS3 also has an upscaler that will allow you to watch reguler dvds in high definition and it upscale PS and PS2 games.You could also hook in PSP if you have one and play it on the big Tv that you have.You could play online too and play with friend you meet online and chat with them on a blutooth headset.you have to buy the headset seperately.But still,it's a very good deal.So, I highly suggest it because I have both, the Xbox 360 and the PS3.The PS3 is much,much better.IT'S AWESOME MAN!!!

How do I get the best picture quality out of my new LCD TV!?




Mr.PainTra


I'm a very conservative man so dropping a couple of grand on a tv has been out of the question for me until recently. As I've never owned a hi-def set I had a couple of questions.
1. What is the best method of signal input, I see they have hdmi, component, etc.
2. Do I need a home theater package?
3. Do I need a power conditioner?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!



Answer
To protect your tv from any power surge, I recommend you get some type of surge protector to plug your tv in. Home theater package is an option. If you want to get a blu ray disc player then if would be good in getting yourself a receiver instead of a home theater in a box. They are not very flexible in adding other equipment to it or for upgrading. When one item break down the whole system goes. The best cable to use is the HDMI cable, it will carry the video and audio signal in one cable. Cable or disc network provider can be upgraded to HD. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on all equipments that might interest you. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What new console system in your opinion is the best?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment