Thursday, November 14, 2013

How do i fix the audio sync issue on my blu ray player?

blu ray player 3d difference
 on ... Panasonic DMPBDT330 Smart 3D Blu-ray Player online at richersounds.com
blu ray player 3d difference image



Damon Jack


I have a sony BDP S480. Its a 3D Blu ray player and it is quite badly out of sync. I have tried the A/V sync option and that just makes it worse. If it makes a difference the tv is a Samsung UE40D6530 LCD/LED HD 1080p 3D TV.


Answer
Many home theaters have the ability to inject various delays in the audio stream to deal with this very issue. Don't know how the TV deals with it. This is something you can't auto fix.

Can a blu ray dvd still work even without a blu ray tv?




Nicole


I just found out you actually need a blu ray player to play blu ray dvds, talk about dumb moment, though i didn't know they existed until now. Anyways, I've decided on getting a blu ray player for this DVD i bought and really want to watch in blu ray but i've been told i need a blu ray tv. Do I really need one? Does it make a difference? I do have an HD TV so is that good enough? Also do I need a 3D Tv to watch 3D blu ray movies?


Answer
There is no such thing as a "Blu Ray TV". You need an HDTV to take advantage of Blu Ray resolution.
To watch 3D Blu Ray discs, you need a 3D Blu Ray player & a 3D TV. Calling a Blu Ray disc a "Blu Ray DVD" makes as much sense as calling a DVD a "DVD CD".




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i fix the audio sync issue on my blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment