Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Do I need a coax cable for my blu-ray player or will only a hdmi do the trick?

blu ray player 7.1 audio
 on Reports Of Cases Argued And Determined In The Court Of Appeals Of ...
blu ray player 7.1 audio image



Monster Ki


I just got a new blu-ray player and I've never owned one before. I know about hdmi cables but are fairly new to the coax cables. So do I need the coax and hdmi or just the hdmi.


Answer
HDMI cable is the only cable that support the video resolution of 1080P and the 7.1 audio that is on Blu Ray disc movies. Hope this will help you out.

What receiver should I purchase under 300 dollars?




Brian


I need a new receiver that can support a HD TV, Blu-Ray player, and an Xbox 360. I currently have 2x Sharp cp-9860(bk) and 2x EPI 100v speakers. Both use stereo wire to connect to the receiver. The TV has an audio out as well. What receiver would be the best value for the money?


Answer
You will want a HDMI receiver that handles audio. In addition, with the Blu-ray player you probably want a receiver that can handle/decode high definition sound like TrueHD and DTS-HD MA found on Blu-ray movies. Here's some models under $300 that will work great for you with this in mind.

Pioneer 5.1-Channel A/V Receiver VSX-819H-K ($249.99 at Newegg)
Sony 7.1-Channel Home Theater A/V Receiver STR-DH800 ($279.99 at Newegg)
Onkyo 5.1-Channel Black Home Theater Receiver TX-SR507 ($299.99 at Newegg.com)

Links below for above examples.

My personal preference would be the Pioneer VSX-819H-K. It would work great.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do I need a coax cable for my blu-ray player or will only a hdmi do the trick?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment