Monday, November 11, 2013

How can i connect my sony blu ray player to the internet through the windows ics?

blu ray player
 on Samsung 3D Blu-Ray Player BD-C5900, C6800 & C7900 Review, Features ...
blu ray player image



tristan


I'm trying to connect my sony internet ready blu ray player to the internet through the wifi coming into my laptop, which would come out through an ethernet cable and plug into the ethernet input in the blu ray player. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!


Answer
i had a huge problem with the sony blu ray player, call sony tell them you've tried to connect and you're angry that you haven't fixed it and they'll send you to someone who actually knows what they're doing when they guide you

What is a good and reliable blu ray player?




timster799


I would like to a recommendation on a good blu ray player. Should I get a standalone player and buy a Playstation 3 because of their reliability. Any recommendations is appreciated. It will be connected to a HDTV 1080p hi def TV.
I meant to say -- should I get a standalone player OR instead a Playstation 3. Thanks.



Answer
As of right now the PS3 is the best choice....WHY?

Well right now the PS3 is one of the most reliable, durable and cheapest blu-ray plaer on the market today. THe PS3 is also the very few blu-ray players that can updates its firmware to the latest profile.

With this $399 price you get a blu-ray player and an ultimate game console which plays high def games, free online gameplay and can even install Yellwo Dog Linux operating system on the PS3 to use as a computer operating system...

So unless some company company comes out with a stand alone blu-ray player less than $200 or $300 the PS3 is your best choice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i connect my sony blu ray player to the internet through the windows ics?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment