Sunday, November 10, 2013

How do you connect a computer to a receiver?

blu ray player xbox one
 on Blu-ray Disc Association 3D Specs Finalized - I4U News
blu ray player xbox one image



Katrina


can i hook a computer monitor up to a receiver via hdmi and get it to work with other things connected to my receiver such as a blu-ray player, xbox 360, or PS3
Do you know what kind of adaptor i would need for this



Answer
You have two types of HDMI connections on a receiver one is in the other is out, your computer would have to be connected to an in on the receiver while the other component would have to be connected to an out some receivers have many in hdmi connections but only have one out and others may have two out...so you would have to have to have a receiver with four out HDMI connections one for the TV one for the blu ray and one for the x box and another for the PS3 Also al your components would have to have in HDMI most blu rays only have hdmi out same with ps3 and xbox

What do I need to do for my Blu-Ray player to play netflix on my tv?




Tianna


I have a Blu-Ray player that I can apparently stream netflix from (instead of like a wii or xbox, etc), but I have a wireless internet connection and a wired connection is required so I'm wondering what I need to do or buy to be able to watch netflix in my upstairs bedroom (router is downstairs). Thanks!


Answer
Easiest way is to connect the bluray to your router but most likely it's too far away. Second option is to get a wireless adapter for the bluray. Refer to the manual to know which ones are compatible. Third option is to use a powerline adapter like these: http://www.amazon.com/Netgear-85Mbps-Powerline-Network-Adapter/dp/B001AZUTCS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1343240502&sr=8-3&keywords=powerline+adapter




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you connect a computer to a receiver?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment