Saturday, December 7, 2013

How do I access BD Live Center on my Blu Ray Player?

blu ray player update
 on Harman/Kardon BDP-10  Blu-ray Player der Oberklasse ...
blu ray player update image
Q. I just got a new blu ray player, and i already updated it, its connected to the internet. I dont know how to get into BD Live center. Where do i find it?


Answer
Make sure your player is BD Live capable, make sure your DVD has BD Live option, insert this DVD into your player, select the BD Live link.

Why do we have to update blu ray players?




Sally Cat


I never had to update my VHS player, nor did I ever have to update my DVD player either.

However, when it comes to blu ray players, they eventually stop playing movies because you are required to update them. Why? What is the purpose?



Answer
It mostly has to do with copyrights protection, most of the new Java that has been developed has been put in place to assure Copy rights protection, more than to enhance the visual experiene although some updates have been done to assure better menu access and added features...and just to be able to accept the size of the data involved...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I access BD Live Center on my Blu Ray Player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment