Saturday, December 7, 2013

What is a good laptop to get if i want a blu-ray player built in?

blu ray player cheap
 on Blu-Ray: Blu-Ray being killed off by cheap DVD players and Sky+
blu ray player cheap image



mhocke23


I am looking for a fairly priced notebook with a blu-ray player. I have a beautiful 30 inch HD screen that i plan on hooking it up to, so the size of the notebook is not important. Just pretty much looking for the cheapest laptop with a blu-ray player. Any of you techies got some suggestions?


Answer
try hp.............in the dv series u will find one with a blu-ray player........

Can a 3D Blu ray be used as a regular 2D Blu Ray player when paired with an HDTV?




Austin


Ok, so I currently have a regular HDTV, but I found a 3D blu ray player for cheap and want to pick it up for when I get a 3D TV in the future. My main question is if I could connect it to my HDTV and use it as a standard 2D blu ray player in the meantime? I know I need the 3D TV to watch 3D movies, but I would like to watch 2D blu rays on it.


Answer
Yes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good laptop to get if i want a blu-ray player built in?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment