Tuesday, December 3, 2013

How to watch movies on a blu-ray player through the usb port?

blu ray player usb port
 on Port,Support Different Language - Buy Mini Blu-ray Player,Blue Ray ...
blu ray player usb port image



mont121793


I have a blu-ray disk player and it has a usb port in the back. It also came with an 8 gb memory card that fits into the usb port, can I save videos to the memory card and watch them on the blu-ray player? If so, what format do the movies have to be saved as?


Answer
windows media player! via pc!

How do i get my USB hdd to work with my blu ray player?




coreyt0304


I just got a philips blu ray player. Came with wifi, netflix, etc and also with a usb port. I want to watch my movies I have on my tb seagate hdd on my tv with the blu ray player but when I connect it its almost like its not spinning fast enough because the blu ray player isn't picking it up. What do i do?


Answer
Does the instructions say it supports a USB hard drive?

Most blue-ray players have USB ports for 2 reasons:

* So you can up-load newer versions of the firmware
* So the player can 'save' your setpoints or D/L content available on "Enhanced" BluRay disks

You really want a "Media Server" like the Roku box or Western Digital TV HD box or some such (there are lots of these units out there). These will play computer files from your flash drive or USB hard drive.

Just because a device has a USB port - dont assume you can plug any USB device into it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to watch movies on a blu-ray player through the usb port?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment