Monday, December 2, 2013

How do you set up the 3D on a PS3 if you have a Philips 3D Blu-ray player?

blu ray player 3d
 on 451 LG Electronics BP530 3D Smart Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi ...
blu ray player 3d image



Louis G.


I want to set up the 3D on my PS3, but I have a Philips 3D Blu-ray player. What do I do?


Answer
You just need to make sure you have the latest system update and that you're connected to a 3D-enabled TV via HDMI to use 3D on the PS3.

Will a standard HDMI cable work on a 3D tv with a 3D Blu Ray player?




Jamie Mitc


I just purchased a Vizio 32" 3D tv last night. I already had an HDMI cable, so I used it to hook up the 3D Blu Ray player to the 3D tv. It appears to give a very nice 3D effect. However, I did buy the Vizio HDMI cable specifically for 3D televisions just in case mine didn't work. Will I get a better effect using the "3D ready" HDMI cables, or do I just need to take it back?


Answer
To be honest all HDMI cables work about the same, so don't waste your money on exspencive one when the cheapest ones you can get will work just the same.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you set up the 3D on a PS3 if you have a Philips 3D Blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment