Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Should I buy a Blu-Ray player?




Nick


I bought a flat screen on Black Friday that I just recently found out has HD. I was thinking it would be pretty sweet to watch "Wanted" or "Step Brothers" in true HD quality, but is Blu-Ray on it's way out?
-Nick



Answer
Blu-Ray is definitely worth it! Go into Best Buy and take a look at one that is playing, but I warn you you will probably end up buying one like I did! I went in for some 9 volt batteries and left with a Sony! Of course keep in mind, BB probably has it running on a 1080p hdtv so depending on the size and resolution of your tv, it may not be as sharp, but its awesome.

Help with PS3 Slim Blu-ray problems?




Roland


Everytime I play my Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Blu-ray, a purple screen briefly displays, goes away, and everything else plays normally (for the most part). Also, once or twice when the movie was playing, the screen went completely black for a couple of seconds, then the movie kept playing as normal. DVDs and games work fine with no problems, though. Is this normal? Have any of you experienced the same thing with Blu-ray movies? I have a 26'' Bravia, which connects to the PS3 Slim with an official Sony HDMI cable (1.3 version/category 2), and I have the resolution set to 720p.


Answer
yeah its the blu ray, dont ask me how but some blu ray wont work in all blu ray players, its a fault that shops no about if you take the blu ray back to the store theykk gvive you a exchange, you might find slum dog wont play either.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I buy a Blu-Ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment