Thursday, July 4, 2013

How come i am able to play blu ray rips with VLC media player on my standard definition laptop?

blu ray player vlc
 on blu rays that aurora blu ray manually select title to
blu ray player vlc image



Aaron


I have a blu ray rip, and it plays just fine when i play it through VLC media player on my laptop, however i know my latop has a standard definition monitor so it should not be able to do this, is VLC media player converting t so i can view it on my monitor?


Answer
You can play high def sources on low def displays, it just won't look as good as a high def display.

But what makes you think your latptop is standard definition? Is it really a 640X480 resolution monitor? I seriously doubt it unless you're talking about some micro notebook or something.

How can i play a blur ray disc on my macbook pro?




Kraatmisea


I bought an external blu ray player, but my macbook pro still won't let me play blu ray discs... is there a free blu ray (virus FREE) software that i can download in order to support a blu ray disc?


Answer
For free try VLC with the libbluray

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

http://www.videolan.org/developers/libbluray.html

or pay for BluRay Player software

http://www.macblurayplayer.com/index.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How come i am able to play blu ray rips with VLC media player on my standard definition laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment