Wednesday, July 3, 2013

my blu ray player and connection issue?

blu ray player keeps cutting out
 on Twisted pairs and core. Cut about an inch off the end to be safe.
blu ray player keeps cutting out image



Bryan


I have a panasonic blu ray player that is having issues with the sound and picture. I believe i have narrowed it down to being the HDMI plug. It appears to loosen just enough to cause the sounds to cut out every few second or completely. At times it will cause everything to just disappear. I have no other trouble with any of my HDMI connected devices. Is there anyway to keep that connection there? Any ideas on why it wouldn't be staying in place? If the plug is bad, would panasonic allow me to exchange with the company?


Answer
If it's in the plug, get yourself another HDMI cable. They are cheaper now than they used to be. If it's the header in the machine the plug goes into, you have to ask how many times you've been plugging and unplugging that HDMI cable to foul it up....

Test by using on of your other HDMI cables to run the BluRay to the TV and see if the problem is fixed.

Help with lag caused from my new bluray?




R


I have a wireless belkin router. Running off of it is a desktop computer (wired) and a laptop (wireless). I've never had a issues with lag or slowing down before I added my new magnavox wifi bluray player. Now, it seems like it's hogging the speed.

What can I do to fix it?



Answer
If it truly is hogging the wi-fi (ie: laggy with it and suddenly gets better without it) then yeah it's probably the blu-ray and there's really nothing you can do aside from upgrading your internet speeds. This is most common when you're in a house that has used the desktop/laptop for general e-mail and web browsing (maybe some netflix from time to time with varying results) and suddenly try to stream things via wi-fi - that'll suck your bandwidth heavily. I run 5 streaming devices in my household and had to get a fiber optic connection with 20 mbs up and down to keep them from slowing down my internet and I pay about $60/mo for my connection alone in a suburb of Kansas City. My mother has major slowdown issues because she refuses to upgrade her $20/mo DSL to anything faster. Up to you, but these speed issues probably have nothing to do with your blu-ray player and everything to do with the amount of Internet bandwidth you're paying for. Basic high speed internet packages just don't cut it these days with online streaming and gaming as an option.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my blu ray player and connection issue?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment