Saturday, July 6, 2013

To what extent do you think Blu-ray disks will catch on?

blu ray player with google tv
 on ... Unveils its First NSX-GT1 Series HDTV Powered By Google TV | TechHail
blu ray player with google tv image



Jake Morri


I ask because I don't know many people with Blu-ray players, but they've been out for a while now. Maybe it's just where I live and the people I know, but do you think Blu-rays will sell as may units, or be nearly as successful as DVDs. The other option I thought is for many people to skip Blu-rays and move straight to digital media (eg. Apple & Google TV among others).

What are your thoughts?



Answer
Blu-ray is replacing DVD, for sure.
DVD's are the new VHS!
With blu-rays the quality is so much better and they don't get worn out or scratched as easily as DVDs!
Plus, I can use my blu-ray player to stream netflix, pandora radio, watch youtube videos, and pretty much anything else! I have never been able to do that with a DVD player!
Now...if only it would make me a sandwhich!

need to convert MOV format to one that my nero mediahome will support?




gstep50


How can i convert my .MOV files to one i can use to display thru my lg blu ray player to my tv set. Whenever i try to play one of the files i get the message "Video format not supported" on the tv screen. All help is appreciated.


Answer
I think a video converter can help you! I know nidesoft video converter which could convert video or aduio files between all popular formats. You may try it ! I think it can help you!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=nidesoft+video+converter&rlz=1R2GGLL_zh-CNUS353&aq=o&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: To what extent do you think Blu-ray disks will catch on?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment