Saturday, July 6, 2013

What blu-ray player home theater in a box sounds the best?

blu ray player for windows
 on How to playback Blu-ray with VLC player: M2TS or 1080p HD MKV/AVI/MP4 ...
blu ray player for windows image



TODD


Got a panasonic home theater w/ 5 disc DVD back in 2006 at circuit city for $340. Out of all the units I was blown away by the sound quality. The subwoofer could be a bit bigger, but you can see the windows shake, with it all turned up. Well the time has come to update. I got a refurbished blue-ray panasonic receiver and I am moving it up to the bedroom. I have been looking at some Samsung 3d smart 1000watt home theaters. Does anyone have Samsung surround sound system and like it? Or would like to recommend one. I don't want to hear how crappy the box units are and how I should get a huge receiver, speakers and blu- ray player.(unless you can lead me to a place to get a good receiver and speakers for $200.) Looking for something 200-350 new or refurbished. Also what all do you need to make a blue- ray, DVD or whatevers remote go through a cabinet door? Thank you


Answer
Those home theater in a box are not a very good system. They are not flexible for adding anything to them or for up grading. Don't be mislead to the powering rating they provide. You are not going to find a stand alone receiver and a set of good speaker for the budget you have in mind. They only thing that I can recommend is the Onkyo HT-S3500. It is a 5.1 receiver and a set of speaker. You can demo the unit at a Fry's Electronic and retails for around the $280. This is better than any home theater in a box. You add a Panasonic blu ray disc player and you have a nice dependable system. You need to demo the Samsung and let your own ears be the judge. Hope this will help you out.

What is the best Blu-ray player software to use?




raging_sta


I have a built in Blu-ray player that came with my HP, with Vista. Now I have Windows 7 and today was the first day I have gone to use the Blu-ray player in a bit. I went to watch the new version of Fight Club and it has turned into a no go. What do I do? I've heard I would need software to play it and a bunch of other junk. What's the truth?


Answer
Software should have been included with the drive, or if it was pre-installed, with your computer. It is probably your best solution. Check the manufacturer website. It may have a download. You shouldn't have to buy anything.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What blu-ray player home theater in a box sounds the best?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment