Saturday, July 13, 2013

How to Put a Digital Copy of The Incredible Hulk onto Zune?

blu ray player zune
 on Portable Panasonic Blu-ray player on the market
blu ray player zune image



moff_therd


Hey, I am having some trouble putting the digital copy that came with my Blu-ray version of the Incredible Hulk onto my Zune. I put it on my computer as the windows media player version, but my Zune tells me that the copy is protected. Is there anyway to get around the protection or do I have to give up?


Answer
Sadly, there is no way to put a digital copy on a Zune. I had the exact same problem. I tried a few other movies with the same results, and haven't had any luck finding help online. Until Microsoft allows copyrighted files on the Zune, we are screwed!

How do I change a DVD's region code when I rip and burn? Region-free solutions won't work on my player.?




Mister C


Grandma sent special French cartoons (Rgn 2) that don't come in English. I need to transfer them over to be read on our Blu-Ray player that insists discs have a specified region (specifically Rgn 1)


Answer
I have just found a free dvd ripper called "E.M. Free DVD Copy", it can help you easily rip DVD to many popular formats, such as mp4, 3gp, flv,h264, Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, Mpeg TS, AVI, WMV. so you can watch dvd movies on portable players like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, etc. If you want to a DVD ripper, You can try it yourself.

You can download "E.M. Free DVD Copy" from author website or search it by google.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1&q=E.M.+DVD+Copy&btnG=Search




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to Put a Digital Copy of The Incredible Hulk onto Zune?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment