Thursday, September 26, 2013

Help me please. Does Sony Bravia BX300 series 22 inch HDtv support 1080p with HDMI?

blu ray player 60p
 on The Sony BDP-S360 incorporates Sonys Precision Cinema HD Upscale ...
blu ray player 60p image



k


Here is the list, if you can understand it, please tell me if it support 1080p quality video.
480/60i, 480/60p, 576/50i, 576/50p, 720/50p, 720/60p, 1080/50i, 1080/60i, 1080/24p (HDMI⢠only), 1080/50p (HDMI⢠/ Component), 1080/60p (HDMI⢠/ Component)



Answer
The basic answer is yes. The technical answer is, yes but it has to convert the incoming video to match that set's 720p screen, which could cause the picture to lose a small degree of clarity on a large screen TV.

But on a screen size of only 22 inches, it's no problem at all. 1080p video from a Blu-ray player or a game box will look just as good as if that set had a 1080p screen. Same for TV channels in 1080i. You only start to have a problem with screen sizes that are much bigger.

What's the best Resolution / Frame Rate (video input) for my PT-AX200U 720p Projector?




OmarG


Here's the deal:

From what I understand, if I play a Blu-Ray movie using my PS3 (letting the player choose the best output format) it will very likely produce a 1.080p 24Hz video signal.

Being that the case, my native 720p projector (Panasonic PT-AX200U) has to compress the image to be able to fit the 1.080 horizontal lines being sent from the player in the 720 available in the projector. In practice and considering the resolution only, this should be the same as sending out a video of 720p for the projector to beam it as it.

The above makes me think I will be better off getting 720p content to avoid image compression, I am right?

I thought I was until I started wondering about frame rate. According to the Manufacturer Spec File, the Pany AX200U can achieve 720/60p as well as 1.080/24p. I donât really know if these rates are being converted or adjusted by the projector to fit its own parameters, using, for instance, a 3:2 pattern. Moreover, since LCD tech doesn't actually ârefreshâ the frames but has an internal transition rate, I donât even know if this FPS info does matter at all.

In summary what Iâd like to know is what combination of resolution/frame rate will produce the best picture quality in my system and if the difference between these two will be noticeable to a less-than-expert eyes like mines.

Thank you all for your help! OmarG.



Answer
The answer is it's difficult to predict.

Basically, the PS3 will output at different resolutions according to the settings entered. If you pick 720p/60 the PS3 has to scale the image down from 1080p/24 and convert the signal to 60 fps from the "native" 24 fps. The image quality will depend on the video processor in the PS3.

On the other hand, if you feed 1080p/24 from the PS3 to the projector the same conversion (or to whatever is the native resolution of the projector) is made by the video processor in the projector.

Which processor is better basically will determine which will give the better image.

The only way to tell for sure is to try the various combinations and pick whichever looks best.

My guess is you won't see much difference ... and if so it doesn't matter.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help me please. Does Sony Bravia BX300 series 22 inch HDtv support 1080p with HDMI?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment