Friday, September 27, 2013

Should I buy a computer to play movies and streamline videos online instead of a blu ray player?

blu ray player for pc download
 on Tambien TendrasTu Propia Tienda De E-Comercio
blu ray player for pc download image



David


I'm thinking about buying another computer to hook up to my tv instead of a blu ray player. I would like to download and stream movies and tv shows. But I don't know if the quality would be very good. What do you think?


Answer
If you own a 360 that is a great alternative as you could stream everything on your pc to 360 via windows media player. No need to connect pc to tv, you just stream everything wireless.

How to wirelessly stream a live PC Desktop to a TV?




kingoftown


I have a PC, a Router, and a wireless Blu Ray player attached to my TV and router.

I downloaded software called VLC player, thinking I could use it to stream my desktop to the TV via the Blu Ray player. (I can stream stuff to it similar to a PS3) Its interface is somewhat cryptic, though.

I have no problem streaming media files, but how do I stream a live desktop?



Answer
I'm not going to Refer or something like that but I found a Great TV Software you can download Guys. I have now thousands of channels installed and my Windows PC and also in my Mac. Go to this Site and Download if you want: http://www.real-live-tv.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I buy a computer to play movies and streamline videos online instead of a blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment