Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What is the best Blu-ray player software to use?

blu ray player for windows
 on Blu-ray Player for Windows      ...
blu ray player for windows image



raging_sta


I have a built in Blu-ray player that came with my HP, with Vista. Now I have Windows 7 and today was the first day I have gone to use the Blu-ray player in a bit. I went to watch the new version of Fight Club and it has turned into a no go. What do I do? I've heard I would need software to play it and a bunch of other junk. What's the truth?


Answer
Software should have been included with the drive, or if it was pre-installed, with your computer. It is probably your best solution. Check the manufacturer website. It may have a download. You shouldn't have to buy anything.

Should I buy a computer to play movies and streamline videos online instead of a blu ray player?




David


I'm thinking about buying another computer to hook up to my tv instead of a blu ray player. I would like to download and stream movies and tv shows. But I don't know if the quality would be very good. What do you think?


Answer
If you own a 360 that is a great alternative as you could stream everything on your pc to 360 via windows media player. No need to connect pc to tv, you just stream everything wireless.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best Blu-ray player software to use?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment