Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How come I can only watch my INSTANT Q Netflix movies on my Sony wifi player & no search to watch other movie?

blu ray player 3d wifi
 on Samsung BD E5900 3D Blu ray Player w/Wi Fi & Smart Hub (Black) BD
blu ray player 3d wifi image



paulina


It's a new Sony Blu ray player that is WiFi ready and 3d capable but I don't know the version of it. Supposedly I can watch movies from Netflix but when I go on the app it goes directly to my Instant Que movies and I can't search for any other ones. Are all wifi capable players like this? Or is there something wrong with mine? Please help if anyone knows anything! Thanks in advance!!!


Answer
With some players you can only watch the movies that are already in your Instant Queue. To add more you have to get on your computer, go online and login to Netflix to add movies.

What should I look for in a Blu-Ray player?




Drew


Finally making the jump to Blu-Ray. Strictly in terms of picture quality (and not insanely expensive), what would you recommend? Brands/models etc.

Or what if anything should I look for in a Blu-Ray player that is important in terms of quality?

I'm not really interested in WiFi or 3D capability.



Answer
If you want a reliable player, then get yourself a Panasonic. They always have a player that is highly recommended by Home Theater Magazine. Go online and read the reviews on the Panasonic 3D blu ray disc player. I still use my first generation Panasonic blu ray disc player, which is over 5 years old and played over 330 blu ray disc movies without one issue. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How come I can only watch my INSTANT Q Netflix movies on my Sony wifi player & no search to watch other movie?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment