Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Where I can buy in Montreal a free region blu ray and dvd player?

blu ray player ebay
 on Philips Blu-Ray Player BDP 2500 f�r nur 79 Euro inkl. Versand
blu ray player ebay image



Jeny


Hi to everyone, I moved from europe to Montreal and I'm looking for a free region blu ray and dvd player. I looked for it everywhere but seems that the only option is just buying online.. There is a way to have the possibility to buy it in a store or to buy a normal player and find safely some one that update the firmware? After two years of research I'm desperate. please help me to find it. thank you.


Answer
i would just buy a multi-region blu-ray player from ebay or amazon

Can a Company charge my credit card via Pay Pal if they sent you more then what you ordered?




Deprived H


I ordered 1 Blu Ray Player off of Ebay, i Paid via Pay Pal, 4 came in 1 big brown box, now i get an email, saying they were going to charge my account. Will Pay Pal allow this? Can they Legally do that? It was their mistake, not mine!


Answer
You pay at the end of the auction, you paid for one they willingly sent you 4, it's not your fault. It's there mistake, It will be your call weather or not to return the extra ones. But they can't force you to pay more for the extra items, if they do, complain to eBay Customer service right away because once the auction ends, the seller MUST sell the item(s) for the price shown.(even if he makes a mistake of sending you more then what you paid for) It's there mistake, not yours.

- http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CustomerSupport
Just in case, I would advise you keep a eye on your PayPal account so they dont try to force a charge on you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where I can buy in Montreal a free region blu ray and dvd player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment