Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Is there any real difference between a smart tv and just using a smart blu-ray on a non-smart tv?

blu ray player with internet browser
 on ... Ray Player With Hdd,Full Internet Browser Blu Ray Player Product on
blu ray player with internet browser image



Harris


I mean can't you get all the same internet apps and whatnot and just have it go through your blu-ray player instead of your actual tv?


Answer
For the most part, yes. There are some smart TVs that have full web browsers or certain interfaces that make them fun and user friendly, but generally speaking, most people are fine with using a bluray player rather than buying a smart TV. If you just want the basic apps, you'll be fine.

I need a blu ray player with a web browser?




Sophia


I live in an apartment complex that offers free wifi, I would like to find a blu ray player with a web browser so I can type in the password (voucher) needed to gain internet access on the device. They can get me access now if I give them the MAC address to the device I have now, but they charge a monthly fee for this service. Are there any blu ray players that have a simple web browser?


Answer
There are some "Smart" Blu rau players that have web browsers like the Samsung BD ES900 but my understanding is they are hard to use as they do not have a mouse nor a key board so navigating the net can be difficult....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any real difference between a smart tv and just using a smart blu-ray on a non-smart tv?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment