Saturday, November 30, 2013

How do I convert SSBB files to video?

blu ray player emulator
 on how to play sega genesis/cd emulator picodrive v1.35b on psp
blu ray player emulator image



Joe Kennin


Ok, I have a program that lets me convert pictures, & I know about what the video bin file is, it's just coordinates & button commands, but I have a question.
If I had an emulator & SSBB for my computer, could I upload the file into the emulator, & record it with HyperCam or something?



Answer
You may try this video converterï¼ E.M. HD Video Converter which can âConverting all videos to HD Video
Convert video and AVCHD to DVD, DivX DVD
Create Blu-ray Folder for PS3 and Blu-ray Playerâ
my friends recommend it to me, it's easy to use and works pretty well for me, I think it well worth the money. If you are interested in it,
You can search this software from here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=E.M.+HD+Video+Converter&btnG=Google+Search&aq=o&oq=
http://www.effectmatrix.com/hd-video-converter/index.htm

What is the point in the PS3 updates?




medlock22


The updates take forever to download and nothing on the PS3 changes when the update is done so whats the point in them?


Answer
A update is a application that brings the system configuration up to this date hence update. A update dose two things fixes or enhances features or removes them totally. Yes it fixes bugs bc sometime the developers forget to do this and that so a update takes care of that. Before the digital internet if you bought a device and it didn't work you had to send it to service very often. But with the internet you can download application that takes care of that.

Now sony latest "update" 3.30 was really a killer bc it removed the function to install Linux or as they say other os, but you could only install Linux. The official reason the removed it was bc of security reasons, but unofficial version is that on Linux you could get a ps2 emulator and play ps2 games on a ps3 that sony didn't want you to. Plus you could get apps to rip Blu-Rays so sony losses both ways, and so they removed it.

Now if you don't install the updates you cant use the PSN plus the Blu-Ray player and future games bc they need updates and to get that you must be connected to the PSN. So in other words just install the updates or you are just bricking the system.

Well with me it took maybe 5 min do download the update and some to install. Now obviously it depends where you live, the internet speed plus your home network status that determans the speed. But do as I do let it update and go eat food or take a walk outside.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I convert SSBB files to video?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment