Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Is there a Bluray player with tuner and HDD and that could use as a TiVo or VCR?

blu ray player and recorder
 on OEM Blu-ray deck manufacturers in China / Taiwan slammed from price ...
blu ray player and recorder image



Vger6


Hi,
I need a Blu Ray player that comes with an internal hard drive, tv tuner (or at least that I can plug in my cable box to it and record) & that I could use as a Stand-alone TiVo or VCR.

Any recommendations?

Today I have a DVD recorder with such specifications and want to upgrade it.



Answer
There are no blu-ray recorders yet. I don't think the TV/Movie industry likes that idea either, so I expect when they do arrive, they'll be so crippled that they'll essentially be useless for, you know, recording TV.

I'm confused over change from DVD to Blu-ray. Can I use a Blu-ray disc in my regular DVD player?




iwonder?


I have a DVD Player/recorder that I just bought and now I see Blu-ray is going to take over. Can I play a Blu-ray disc in my regular DVD player??? Or will I have to buy a new player?


Answer
You cannot play blu ray on your dvd recorder.
But you can play your recorded dvd (and regular ones) on a blu-ray player.
You don't need a blu ray player if you don't have a HDTV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a Bluray player with tuner and HDD and that could use as a TiVo or VCR?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment