Saturday, November 30, 2013

How do I steam live hd tv from the internet to a blue ray player with built in wifi?

blu ray player built in wifi
 on ... BDP BX510 3D Blu Ray Disc DVD Player w Built in Wireless LAN | eBay
blu ray player built in wifi image



jdking51


I would like to steam live tv from network tv and local tv. How can I get the shows from my computer streaming into a Blue Ray player with built in wifi?


Answer
This doesn't even make sense.
A Blu-Ray player PLAYS blu-rays...it doesn't record them,
You can stream the shows off your computer to a display like a monitor or a TV.
If you want to RECORD the HD streams onto Blu_ray then you need a Blu-Ray
recorder and recordable media.

Can I connect a Blu-ray player to the internet thru my broadband card?




big D


Question 1- Is it possible to connect a blu-ray player to my laptop and broadband WiFi internet card, in order to collect the updates and needed information to keep the player up to date?

Question 2- Is it possible to 'trick' the blu-ray player into thinking it has an internet connection by plugging my broadband card into the usb slot on the player, IF the player has built in WiFi ability?



Answer
The capabilties of a player relate directly to the abilities of the hardware and firmware. Even if the hardware supported a connection you would have to reverse engineer and change the firmware.

Most external connections on a player are to update this said firmware. Be it Serial, USB or Firewire etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I steam live hd tv from the internet to a blue ray player with built in wifi?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment