Monday, November 25, 2013

i wanted to watch a blue ray dvd on my computer (yes i have a blue ray player on my pc) and when i clicked on?

blu ray player lifehacker
 on Chintzy LV 2008 handset boasts attachable zoom lens Mobile
blu ray player lifehacker image



Jew


it it said: Windows media player cant play this dvd because it was created in a way windows media player does not support ( sorry for the bad translation from german) but i bought the blue ray from amazon i need help fast anything i could do?
it dosnt work on VLC or Quick time either



Answer
http://lifehacker.com/5806252/how-can-i-play-blu+ray-discs-on-my-computer

which gaming laptop should i buy?




daewoo the


my budget is around 37000 INR
my requirments are core i3 or i5 proccesor 2ghz or better ; min 1gb graphic card ; RAM 1gb DDR3 or better ; CD DVD RW built-in blu ray player



Answer
No help in picking a specific laptop, but help in picking a brand:
Avoid HP/Compaq, Gateway, and Acer. They have had the worst record
for reliability for the last 2+ years. Asus, Toshiba, and Sony Vaio
have been the best. See below:
http://lifehacker.com/5524704/laptop+reliability-study-highlights-




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i wanted to watch a blue ray dvd on my computer (yes i have a blue ray player on my pc) and when i clicked on?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment