Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How can I connect my LG Blu ray player to Philips Hometheatre DSP2200?

blu ray player lg
 on ... combination set top blu ray hd dvd player lg has also announced the
blu ray player lg image



SANJAY S


The DSP2200 multi speaker system needs 6 inputs for each speaker and LG Blu ray player has only 2 outputs L & R.. Bluray also has coaxil output but how do I convert it to 6 inputs is puzzling me.. ? Any help is welcome.


Answer
hi sanjay s....you can use a "speaker switch box"....i dont know how what cable wiring you have for your speakers...ok if they are bare wired you can use this switch box...if you have rca type plugs on the end of the speaker wire...so basically sanjay you connect your speaker cables to the rear of a "speaker switch box" and then you can use one rca cable to go from your blu ray player to the "output" speaker terminal of the "switch box" and to do that all you do is simply cut the rca connectors off (ONLY at one end) then carefully cut back the outer rubber of the left and the right cables and your done...hope that helps you.

Does the HDTV look better with Blu Ray if I use a blu ray player of the same manufacturer?




Carlos H


I bought an LG 47LD520 HDTV and I was deciding in buying the Blu ray player either the LG BD550 or the panasonic BD 80P? I want to hear your opinion.


Answer
It shouldn't make any difference -- connected with an HDMI cable, it's all digital so brand shouldn't enter in to the equation. As long as you have name-brand equipment, the brand itself shouldn't matter.

That said ... check for reviews of the machine you plan to get and make sure you get one that is said to do everything you expect.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I connect my LG Blu ray player to Philips Hometheatre DSP2200?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment