Wednesday, December 25, 2013

How do I commect my vizio blu ray player to my wifi?

blu ray player update vizio
 on Vizio VBR333 Overview & User Reviews - Blu-ray players - CNET Reviews
blu ray player update vizio image



Ethan


I want to watch netflix on it but i cant because it wont let me connect to my wifi. Yes, i click on network amd then it doesnt even say wireless it only shows Wired and Network test. Help please!!!!! î


Answer
Some Internet Blu-Ray players don't support WiFi at all, and some only will if you add on a WiFi adapter (which plugs into the USB port on the back). Check the manual for your player or update your question to say which exact model it is.

P.S. If you end up needing a Wifi adapter, you need to get one made specifically for your player. It's not like a PC where you can buy any wireless adapter and just plug it in to USB.

Which is the best and most legit HD-Flat Screen Tvs?




Super 17


I want to know which is the most elite in high performance Flat screen and if I were to interested in using surround sound, which would be best?

On another note, which is the best Blu-ray player?



Answer
There is no such thing. Technology is updating almost daily and what costs a fortune will be affordable within a year or two.
VIZIO is offering good prices on great TVs. As for surround sound you will have to make up your mind whether a sound bar with sub woofer will give enough surround sound or you need an actual 5.1 or higher surround system. Your room layout will determine the type of system best suited for you. I would try a sound bar as first choice and if it doesn't work for you, you can return it and get the real surround with all kinds of speakers, etc.
Any name brand Blu-ray players with internet connections are always a good choice.
Sometimes getting every component from one company suggests using one remote for all components. That will simplify things too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I commect my vizio blu ray player to my wifi?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment