Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I want a simple and easy to use bluray player for my MBA?

blu ray player download for mac
 on mac blu ray player Mac Blu ray Player 2.8.8.1274   ...
blu ray player download for mac image



Charles


No complicated software. And I hate many plug-in attached. Just want a simple Blu-ray player to be installed on my MacBook Air.


Answer
Easy to answer.
Macgo Mac Blu-ray player is a concise and stable Blu-ray player on Mac and Win. It is also the first to play Blu-ray on Mac. Free plug-ins and download. Up-scaling quality with less money. You will like it.
http://download.cnet.com/Macgo-Mac-Blu-ray-Player/3000-13632_4-75453324.html

How can I update my Mac blu-ray player?




Bill


How can I update my Mac blu-ray player? My player's version seems to be too old to playback some BDs


Answer
you mean the Macgo Mac Blu-ray player?
way 1: Use "Tools" menu, then "Check for Updates..."
way 2: Download the player from their official website.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want a simple and easy to use bluray player for my MBA?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment