Monday, December 23, 2013

I need a blu ray player with a web browser?

blu ray player mac
 on Mac Blu-ray Player v2.9.0.1407 |     ...
blu ray player mac image



Sophia


I live in an apartment complex that offers free wifi, I would like to find a blu ray player with a web browser so I can type in the password (voucher) needed to gain internet access on the device. They can get me access now if I give them the MAC address to the device I have now, but they charge a monthly fee for this service. Are there any blu ray players that have a simple web browser?


Answer
There are some "Smart" Blu rau players that have web browsers like the Samsung BD ES900 but my understanding is they are hard to use as they do not have a mouse nor a key board so navigating the net can be difficult....

How can I update my Mac blu-ray player?




Bill


How can I update my Mac blu-ray player? My player's version seems to be too old to playback some BDs


Answer
you mean the Macgo Mac Blu-ray player?
way 1: Use "Tools" menu, then "Check for Updates..."
way 2: Download the player from their official website.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a blu ray player with a web browser?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment