Friday, January 10, 2014

Do I need a coax cable for my blu-ray player or will only a hdmi do the trick?

blu ray player 7.1
 on LG BD570 Blu-Ray Player - LG Network Blu-Ray Disc Player for $230.04
blu ray player 7.1 image



Monster Ki


I just got a new blu-ray player and I've never owned one before. I know about hdmi cables but are fairly new to the coax cables. So do I need the coax and hdmi or just the hdmi.


Answer
HDMI cable is the only cable that support the video resolution of 1080P and the 7.1 audio that is on Blu Ray disc movies. Hope this will help you out.

What is the best Blu ray player for what I need?




Brown Fami


I just purchased the Pioneer VSX-1021-K 7.1 Home Theater Receiver with Energy Take Classic Home Theater Speakers.

I was going to get the DMP-BDT210 but then I read that it does not have a surround sound option?? It that going to affect me when I hook it up to the receiver?

What is the best blu ray player in the 150.00 to 250.00 range?



Answer
Sony BDP-S580 with 3D and WiFi built-in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do I need a coax cable for my blu-ray player or will only a hdmi do the trick?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment