Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Does anyone know of free software that can play blu-rays?

blu ray player trial
 on Amazon.com: Oldboy [Blu-ray]: Min-sik Choi, Ji-tae Yu, Hye-jeong Kang ...
blu ray player trial image



sumo


I have a Dell Studio XPS 1640 laptop that came with PowerDVD DX and it has the ability to play Blu-Ray Movies. I have tried to play Terminator 2 Skynet Edition on it and I cannot get it to play at all! Does anyone know of software that is free(not a trial version) that can play this movie?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!



Answer
You need a Blu-ray Drive to play BD movies.
If it had a BD drive it should come with a BD player.

I want a Blu-ray player to be compatible with my new iMac 2013?




Terry


I just bought a new iMac with the latest Mavericks OS X. And I have bought a Pioneer BDR-XD04 Black 6X Slim Portable USB 2.0 BD/DVD/CD Burner. so I want to seek a good Blu-ray player to compatible with them well.


Answer
I think DVDFab is also too expensive and it also need to pay for every updates which is very annoying. Macgo Mac Blu-ray player I have tried no time limit for the trial version and also you can buy a lifetime license for a regular price.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know of free software that can play blu-rays?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment