Monday, January 6, 2014

Does you guys know of a blu-ray player that will work with a mac?

blu ray player for mac
 on Mac Blu-ray Player software  Play Blu-ray movies and HD videos on ...
blu ray player for mac image



Eda


Christmas is coming, and I think I need to install a blu-ray player for my Mac to watch some good movies. Any good ideas?


Answer
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player could function well on all MAC models, supporting Mac OS X 10.5~10.9. This is the best one I can find until now. Hope this guide help you http://www.macblurayplayer.com/how-to-play-blu-ray-on-21-5-inc-imac.htm

How Do I update the firmware on my Sony Blu Ray player BDP S300 for Mac OS X Leopard?




jthunt_sk8


I have Mac OS X 10.5.6 and i cant get an update for the firmware of my blu ray player unless i have windows please give me a link or some help on what i can do!


Answer
Go to the Apple web site, under support. They may have an update for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does you guys know of a blu-ray player that will work with a mac?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment