Thursday, January 9, 2014

What is the best money can buy for up to $400 for a Blu-ray player?

blu ray player 5.1 analogue output
 on The fiberoptic digital output on most TVs will only output a 5.1 ...
blu ray player 5.1 analogue output image



shjOlds_44


I'm looking for Blu-Ray player with BD Live and a connection for Sirius or XM. I really like to get one that is a recorder IF it's worth it. I am also looking for one that can upscale DVD's running a 5.1 channel digital or analog outputs.

Thanks.



Answer
I agree with MTS, the Oppo BDP-80 is an outstanding universal player, it has 7.1 channel outputs so if your receiver won't decode the new HD audio formats, the Oppo will. I don't believe there are any recorders out yet - except for a computer connected drive. As far as a Sirius/XM connection an AV receiver would have those, not a stand alone blu-ray player.

Is it possible to connect my blu ray player directly to 5.1 channel speakers?




ML


I am confused. I have a Philips blu ray player with the following audio outputs: Analog audio Left/Right out, HDMI output, Component Video output, Digital coaxial out, Ethernet, Analog audio 5.1 channel out. Can anyone please tell me if I can connect it directly to a 5.1 channel speaker system ? (that is, with out a separate receiver).

Thank you.



Answer
You need to connect it to an amplifier or amplifier/receiver that handles 5.1 Dolby surround. The bluray player only has a pre-amplifier built in and that only supplies enough signal for the amplifier to use to produce the sound. The player itself cannot drive speakers. You don't need anything really fancy.

Look at http://www.frys.com/product/5959244?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best money can buy for up to $400 for a Blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment