Friday, January 10, 2014

Is it possible to use smart tv applications without using any up grader?

blu ray player application
 on iDeer Blu-ray Player is a multimedia player for playing Blu-ray, DVD ...
blu ray player application image



Edwin


My cousin was arguing with me yesterday about the same, he said itâs mandatory to connect a blu-ray player to your tv to have access to smart applications. My question is, if it is true then what is the worth of buying such an expensive TV? Why don't we just buy a normal LED-LCD TV.


Answer
Its practically the same. If you calculate how much a TV costs with or without the smart TV function, its practically the same as the blu-ray / smart converter. The main difference besides price is that when you use blu-ray/smart converters, its not relying on the processor of the TV. So if the TV has a dual core chip? (LG LM8600/LM9600 , Panasonic VT50) it will run way faster than running a bluray smart interface on a TV that doesnt have a preexisting smart platform. I'd recommend just getting a smart TV instead of getting a bunch of different fancy accessories/upgrades that may damage the TV in the long run.

How do I connect my blue ray player to the internet via my laptop?




Steven


I have it hooked up to my ethernet port and I'm trying to figure out how to share my computers internet with the blu ray player any ideas?


Answer
Follow the instructions from the bluray application you are trying to use, like Netflix, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to use smart tv applications without using any up grader?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment