Sunday, April 20, 2014

Does an external Blu Ray player work on a Samsung Google Chromebook?

Q. I am possibly getting a Samsung Google Chromebook and I am mainly getting a new laptop for school and to watch my Blu Rays or DVDs anywhere. I want to get an external Blu Ray but I only want to get a laptop if it will be able to play my blu rays or DVDs on the external one. Plus I figure the 6.5 hour battery will come in handy for movies. I just want to know if it will play on that?


Answer
No.

2 problems:
1: Most laptops do not have a video INPUT. They do have a video OUTPUT so you can connect them to a projector/monitor/TV but not for using your laptop's monitor for your blu-ray player.

2: The Chromebook is not a standard Windows or MacOS laptop. It runs a special version of Linux and is focused mainly on running a web browser, its plugins and related apps. For this reason, I would not recommend a Chromebook for a college student.

why wont my mpeg movie play on my blu ray player?




dan g





Answer
You can search in google. blu-ray creator.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does an external Blu Ray player work on a Samsung Google Chromebook?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment