Friday, April 25, 2014

Has blu-ray movie replaced DVD movie to become the mainstream product in the moving marketing now?

Q. In 2013


Answer
Not yet, there are still more people with regular dvd players than Blu Ray. But Blu Rays have gotten a lot cheaper over time, so its only a matter of time before Blu Ray is the more mainstream product

How to get a jammed disc out of my blu ray player..HELP!-help me by Sunday sep 2013-?

Q. I have tried every thing,unplugging it...EVERYTHING!I need help because the disc in it isn't even my disc,ITS A REDBOX DISC!This is bad,very bad i really need to get it out without hurting the player.if ANYONE knows anything,even if you don't know if it will work,please tell me!PLEASE ANSWER THIS BY SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH!


Answer
Try using a small screw driver. Push the open button and then apply a little pressure on the screw driver to open the door. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Has blu-ray movie replaced DVD movie to become the mainstream product in the moving marketing now?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment