Friday, April 25, 2014

How can I get a Blu-Ray player that supports DivX?

Q. I need a Blu-Ray player that supports DivX, has a dvd player, and a USB port. Are there ones I can buy or do I have to somehow download DivX on the player? I prefer a LG player.


Answer
There are very few that do not support DivX. All Blu ray players play DVD's. Do your research on the LG website.

how can i play an avi movie or divx movie on my sony blu ray player?







it only recognizes it as data so it wont play how or what way can i get this movie to play on sony blu ray player


Answer
Sony blu ray player can be used to play blu-ray video dvd and standard video dvd, burn blu ray video DVD, you must have a blu ray burner drive and a blu ray disc on your computer, but the blu ray burner drive and blu ray disc are so expensive, so I think the better choice is that you can convert and burn your avi movies to a standard video DVD which can can be played well on sony blu ray player too, so you can try RZ DVD Creator, it can convert any videos to standard video DVD and burn to any DVD disc(DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, etc), such as covnert and burn any avi movies to standard video DVD which can be played well on sony blu ray player and regular dvd player. You can yahoo or google search RZ DVD Creator and download it, easy to use, hope it can help you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get a Blu-Ray player that supports DivX?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment