Monday, April 21, 2014

What's wrong with my blu-ray player?

Q. I have the vizio VBR210 blu-ray player with wireless Internet apps. I flipped my TV to the AV input mode to watch Netflix on said blu-ray player. When I got there, nothing was showing up. The screen was totally black. I decided I would put a movie in, and when the movie started, I would exit from the movie and would be at the home screen. The movie wouldn't play and after a while of whirring, the TV showed "no signal". I've checked the AV cords (the ones that are red, yellow, and white) so that's not it I believe. What's wrong and how do I fix it?


Answer
Sounds like a resolution problem. It sounds like u have an HDTV but using standard composite cables. I would connect with HDMI and see if that helps. May be an internal setting on the player that needs changed, but of course u have to get picture to change. If its a 1080p TV you will get your moneys worth out of the player with HDMI. Otherwise you could trade down to standard DVD for older CRT TV.

Buying a Blu Ray Player?

Q. What would you lose when buy a less expensive blu ray player over an expensive blu ray player?


Answer
Not much. But many of the higher end models still can't produce an image any better than a cheaper one. It's the features such as heavy chassis, internet connections, memory cards, internal processing, surround decoding, mutli-component functionality, & universal remotes. I would personally recommend the Sony BDP-S350 b/c it has a better cost to benefit ratio.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's wrong with my blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment