Friday, April 18, 2014

Can you purchase an external blu-ray player for the Xbox 360?

Q. I'm fairly certain you can't, but i'd love somebody to prove me wrong! I like how the xbox integrates everything and would love it if I could get an external player for my 360, instead of shelling out extra $$ for an independent player. Also, I do understand PS3 has blu-ray, no need for fanboys here, I love my 360 and WON'T be buying a PS3.


Answer
well i guess u wont be getting a blu-ray than, because xbox doesn't have that sorts of things ONLY PS3 :) and i own both xbox and ps3, and ps3 is better with movies :) so i guess either u don't want it, or want it? cause if u want it, u have no choice of buying a ps3 :)

Microsoft Co. are making a Blu-ray add-on player for the Xbox 360?

Q. Hi I heard rumors about it & it will happen on this May? If it's true that Microsoft are planning to make a Blu-ray add-on player for the Xbox 360, would it effect PS3?
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/51381


Answer
That is only a rumor, and it is natural for it to accompany the death of HD-DVD.

Whether Microsoft wants to make a blu-ray player is not the only issue. Whether Sony LETS Microsoft make a blu-ray player trumps it.

Michael Ephraim the Managing Director of Sony [...]When asked whether Sony would grant Microsoft a Blu-ray licence he said: "That is up to Sony Corporate but I see no reason why they would not do it".*

In other words it all depends on whether the bigwigs in the boardroom at Sony decide now is the the time to choke the xbox360 to death, or not.

Even if Microsoft gets the license, they will paying Sony to make an add-on for their console with Sony hardware. It is a huge moral victory for Sony if xboxes start trying to be ps3's.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you purchase an external blu-ray player for the Xbox 360?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment