Friday, April 18, 2014

I lost my Blu-ray Player Remote?




AznPhatJxx


I lost my blu-ray player remote. Its a Samsung. Can I use a remote for the same model for the player?


Answer
Do you have a Samsung TV? If so you can use that remote. If not, you could buy a universal remote (i.e. Logitech Harmony 550) to control both your Blu-ray player and your TV.

I lost my remote for a Toshiba BDX2000KU Blu-Ray player.?




Brian


I lost my remote for a Toshiba BDX2000KU Blu-Ray player. I bought a Universal Remote and I can't program it using any of the codes or manual setup. What do I do?.


Answer
Call toshiba for the newer codes or take the universal back and purchase a Harmony. Even better, see if you can purchase an orginal Toshiba remote. It will be much cheaper than Harmony. All you have to do now, is search the web for the remote.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I lost my Blu-ray Player Remote?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment