Thursday, April 17, 2014

Does a blu-ray player do what a Smart Tv does?




Kevin


I'm talking about the online capabilities.
I really want to go through the internet on my tv and have some apps just like twitter, youtube, netflix, facebook, etc.
I know a smart tv has lots of apps but they're quite expensive, I need dvd/blu-ray player so I was thinking about saving up money by just getting a blu ray player and a large tv.

So would a blu ray player work the same a smart tv does or is there any differences?



Answer
Some Blu ray players have just as many or even more features as a Smart TV and will work just as good or better than a smart TV depending on what Blu ray player your talking about and what smart TV they are not all the same.....so it depends on the make and the model number; usually a Blu ray player that has lots of features and works well on the Internet will cost you a little more but not as much as a Smart TV...There are also Smart Blu ray players.. A smart Blu ray player usually connotes a Blu ray player that has a built in browser as opposed to just apps and icons....

How to get youtube on Blu ray player?




Chinga


Ok, so i have a sony blu ray player, and i went to my friends house and saw him play youtube videos off his blu ray player. So, I went home and tried to do the same thing. I plugged in the ethernet and updated it, but still no youtube or netflix icons anywhere.

-Help PLEASE???



Answer
If your Blu ray player's manual doesn't include instructions on Netflix nor Youtube, then your unit doesn't have that capability.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does a blu-ray player do what a Smart Tv does?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment