Saturday, May 17, 2014

Blue ray - Quicktime Converting?




W


I have created a movie on my macbook using imovie.I have converted it to a quicktime file and I want to play it on my blue ray using a USB stick. However, when I plugged in my USB stick its says the media is not compatible. How can I make my Imovie compatible with my blueray player? Please help- it would be greatly appreciated.
I would like to play on my USB drive - cause this movie will be updated from time to time and I do not want to rip a DVD each time that I make a change to the video. It would be easier if I could just play it from my USB.

Thank you very much for all the help!



Answer
If you used iMovie to export an .m4v file with H.264 video encoding and AAC audio compression (the default export format of iMovie), try if changing the filename extension to .mp4 helps. They are both basically the same, but your Blu Ray player might be preferring .mp4.

If that doesn't resolve the problem, check your Blu Ray player's manual. It should list which file formats and video/audio encoding standards are supported for playback from a USB storage device.

If you add this information to your question here, we could look for a specific solution (QuickTime export settings in iMovie or conversion).

on a latop.with blu-ray. what r sum of da players that format in blu-ray.example..windows media or quicktime?




mikey


The blu-ray dics some wont play on the player that im using. are there other media layers that play blu-ray dics so i can watch it on my laptop..other than the one that comes pre-installed with my dell?


Answer
The best player is k-lite Mega Codec pack and its go with Media player classic.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Blue ray - Quicktime Converting?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment