Wednesday, May 14, 2014

which blu-ray player is the best for enabling internet on my TV?




The Travel


I want to browse the internet and stream movies on my TV and I understand some Blu-ray players will enable that. I am partial to Samsung or Panasonic but open to good suggestions. Thank you
I have an ethernet connection close to my TV's so it will be a wired connection to the Blu-ray and then an HDMI connection to the TV



Answer
Samsung BD-D6500 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (Black) is super easy to install on our wifi. hookup to netflix was also simple. It's too bad that there isn't a link to regular Hulu (just Hulu plus), but otherwise the apps seem fine. Blu ray and DVD playback is excellent and the player loads quickly. Haven't tried the 3D option.

Looking for a Blu-Ray Player?




Sam Hoffma


Hi, I'm looking for a (preferably cheap) Blu Ray player that has wifi, youtube, netflix, and great picture quality. Any help would be appreciated!

Note: I do NOT need/want 3D.
Edit: I don't want a PS3. 1. I'll feel obliged to buy games and spend more money, 2. It doesn't have youtube, and 3. I have an Xbox360.
Edit again: PS3 is also way too expensive. I'm looking for like 230 and lower, preferably much lower for a non-3D (making it non-new).



Answer
I have a Samsung BDP-6300T that I got as a BD gift from my in-laws. It is awesome and the last time I saw it at Costco they had gone from 250.00 CA to 170.00CA. This unit has it all and I love it WIFI came with Lord of the Rings, all cables too but would recommend a higher grade HDMI cable like Rocketfish or Monster for instance. Has all the apps like Netflix, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube you name it you got it as well as games, art work gallery, front media reading USB port reads everything on my external HD. Samsung also has an App for support services. What can I say Samsung products are the bomb. Good luck with your shopping.
P.S. Stay away from LG
Opp's almost forgot it is also DIVX HD capable




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which blu-ray player is the best for enabling internet on my TV?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment