Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Is it possible to hook my blu ray player up to my mac to rip blu ray discs?




Jacob





Answer
Yes, you can make it with BlU-ray Ripper for Mac.
To rip Blu-ray with any software, you must have Blu-ray Burner which can read Blu0ray Disc.

Step ways:
1. Insert your Blu-ray Disc to this Blu-ray Burner and run Blu-ray Ripper for Mac

2. Choose format from this list iPhone in "Profile"

3. Click "Convert" button to rip Blu-ray Disc to iPhone format.

http://www.bluray-rippers.com/blu-ray-ripper-for-mac.html

Can I get an external Blu Ray player for my Mac?




Rob


I also want to know if I can play it using my DVD player app.


Answer
You can get an external Blu-Ray player, but Apple does not support Blu-Ray yet, so you will need to use 3rd Part software - the player will probably have one bundled, or you can get Roxio Toast with HD plug-in.
You can check one of the MAC retailers - like http://eshop.macsales.com/search/Reads%20%20%20Writes%20Blu%20Ray%20%20DVD%20%20and%20CD%20medias
www.macmall.com
www.clubmac.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to hook my blu ray player up to my mac to rip blu ray discs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment