Monday, June 23, 2014

Sony vs Panasonic Blu-Ray Player?




Dorf1701


In general, is Sony or Panasonic a better quality Blu-Ray player?

And is a Wi-Fi adapter standard on most Sony and/or Panasonic BDPs now, or do most need a separate one?



Answer
Panasonic is the most reliable player in the market today. I own one of the first generation blu ray disc player from Panasonic and it is about 3 years old and have had no problems with it playing any blu ray disc movies I have purchased since then (300). Look at the BD-85 model and see if it is capable of the Wi-Fi. I only use mine for watching blu ray disc movies. Quality of Sony product are not good from my experience, I purchased a Sony DVD player 7000 and 7700 when they first came out and they did not last more than 2 years, my first HD TV a 34" CRT from Sony that cost me $6.400 with a retail price of $8,000 in 2000 only lasted 2 years. I would not buy any Sony product. If you read yahoo questions, you will notice Sony tv having problems with the power circuit board going out. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on just about every product for your home entertainment. Hope this will help you out.

Where can I find a cheap Blu-Ray player?

Q. I've looked around Walmart, Target, and Best Buy. The cheapest I've found is for $89 at Walmart and Target. The same Phillips model. I like Phillips. My 32" HDTV is a Phillips brand. But can I find a cheaper Blu-Ray player elsewhere?


Answer
I would not recommend buying the cheapest player in the market at all. What I would recommend is a Panasonic, they are the most reliable. I own a first generation player model BD-10 which is over 4 years old and played over 300 blu ray disc movies without any problems. If you read yahoo questions, you will notice that 95% of the problems on blu ray disc player are those bargain price players. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sony vs Panasonic Blu-Ray Player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment