Monday, June 23, 2014

Wifi on blu ray help?

Q. I got a 3dtv that came with surround sound speakers and a blu ray well I got the tv connected but I can't get the blu ray connected I spent hours and all I got out of it was a headache...using Hdmi, USB wifi whatever! My head hurts like crap. I need help with this...


Answer
It is very simple just find the HDMI ports on the the TV and BD player and connect if it is not the right size you probably got one of the cheaper HDMI cables so go buy a HDMI 1.4 cable you said you have a 3-D TV so HDMI 1.4 is the only one that supports 3-D and some blu ray players don't have WI FI or USB if your BD player came with the TV then you might want to consider upgrading since most BD players included with TV are not good as they would lose money giving you the best one a good BD player is a PS3 it plays games,movies,holds photos,web browser for streaming media,1 gigabit ethernet port WI FI ready if your current blu ray player does have WI FI just go to the menu and conections or anything similar and there has to be a thing that says scan for WI FI or something like that and the usb might not be compatible with anything you have as those usb slots are somtimes not USB 2.0 which is the most used. What I don't get is how you can't connect a HDMI cable I understand with the wi fi and usb but come on there is a port that says HDMI on the tv and player so you just connect them together and if it is not the right size read your booklet and it will say to use HDMI 1.4 so go to a electronic store ask a guy for a HDMI 1.4 cable and get one he will help you choose one. Hope this helps you

What is the best ethernet cable to connect my blu ray player to my wireless router?




Shauna


...
Thanks



Answer
If your blue-ray is 100mbps catedory 5e is sufficent, if its gigabit the category 6a.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Wifi on blu ray help?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment