Thursday, August 29, 2013

Can you hook up a Blu Ray player to a Panasonic surround sound system?

blu ray player has no sound
 on Le Solliciteur, Ou L'art D'obtenir Des Places: Com�die En Un Acte ...
blu ray player has no sound image
Q. I'm interested in buying a Blu Ray player, but I don't want to buy a new surround sound system.
I forgot to mention that the surround sound system has a DVD player built into it.


Answer
Some entry level surround systems have few or even no audio inputs. If you want 5.1 surround, then your surround receiver would need to have an optical (or coaxial) digital audio input (and the Blu-ray player would need an audio output to match, either optical or digital).

If your surround receiver has stereo audio inputs (red and white color coded RCA inputs), then you could connect the Blu-ray player that way, but this would be 2.0 stereo, and not 5.1 surround.

If you can get the audio connected to the surround system, I am guessing you would still connect the Blu-ray player's video output directly to the TV, because your receiver probably has no video input, or at least no HD video input.

How do I hook up my blu ray dvd player to my sony surround sound?




als3000


I just bought a blu ray player and I can't seem to figure how to hook it up to my surround sound. There's only one HDMI out put on each. And I just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!


Answer
Connect optical cable from Blu-ray player to sound system for audio.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you hook up a Blu Ray player to a Panasonic surround sound system?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment