Friday, August 30, 2013

does my wireless usb adapter and my blu ray player need to be the same brand?

blu ray player target
 on ... 12): Target ad prices for DVD and Blu-ray deals - Worldnews.com
blu ray player target image



dancelifex


I have a sony blu ray player BPD-S270 and on the box it says I need a hdmi cable and a sony usb wireless lan adapter, I bought a different brand cable cause the guy at target said it didnt matter but I didnt ask about the usb. the box said sony's but i dont know if it matters or not???


Answer
It doesn't matter, that's just on the box so you'll spend more on a sony branded wireless adapter.

All wireless adapter work on a standard which is 802.11x, the current one is 802.11n as long as the blue ray drive and the wireless adapter are using the same standard, you'll be fine.

I want to see Harry Potter special features but i don't have a blu-ray player. What should i do? Need answers?




A.


Will the special features ever come out on DVD? would it be worth it to buy a really cheap blu-ray player to watch hp7 part 1 on? I am in a dilemma here!


Answer
I think either target or wal-mart is going to have the 7th movie w/ special feat. on regular dvd. I plan on getting that one




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: does my wireless usb adapter and my blu ray player need to be the same brand?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment