Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How do i fix the audio sync issue on my blu ray player?

blu ray player issues
 on Sony BDP-S360 Blu-ray Disc Player
blu ray player issues image



Damon Jack


I have a sony BDP S480. Its a 3D Blu ray player and it is quite badly out of sync. I have tried the A/V sync option and that just makes it worse. If it makes a difference the tv is a Samsung UE40D6530 LCD/LED HD 1080p 3D TV.


Answer
Many home theaters have the ability to inject various delays in the audio stream to deal with this very issue. Don't know how the TV deals with it. This is something you can't auto fix.

What's the best possible solution to get a DVD or Blu-Ray player go to "sleep" after a period of time?




Jean Luc P


Every night I go to bed I put on a DVD and fall asleep to it. I've been running though DVD players though as they tend to not appreciate running on the menu over and over all night long. I'd like a solution to put this issue to rest; whether it be a DVD or Blu-Ray player with a sleep function, a universal remote, or something else. What would be the best way to make this work?


Answer
You can buy sockets which power off after a certain time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i fix the audio sync issue on my blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment